by Alan Bates, MD
“Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end.”
-- author unknown
"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.."
-- Winston Churchill
Unfortunately, most voters don't know this. Keep these words in mind:
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them; and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work, because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
Examples of how political correctness has infiltrated our speech----do you remember what things used to be called:
1. prisoner of war = is now Detainee
2. torturing terrorist to get critical information = is now enhanced interrogation
3. Wetback or illegal entry through our southern border was illegal alien but too harsh= is now undocumented worker
4. criminal suspect = is now person of interest
5. political campaigning saying bad things about your opponent was called dirty campaigning = is now negative ads
6. before world war II there were socialists who after the war became communists, in the 60's became liberals =are now called progressive Americans
7. distortion and lying of facts by politicians = is now called spin
8. you are already paying a higher tax rate then everyone else but we want to raise your taxes more = not paying your fair share
(‘not paying your fair share’ does not apply if you are paying no taxes or less than those above your income bracket).
9. unequal increase in tax rate = fair share
10. before the Federal government was involved there was charity. Charity became welfare = now it is entitlements
11. forcing you to do something against your freedom = federal mandate
12. brainwashing and political censorship = political correctness or ‘PC’ for short
13. describing someone by their physical appearance after they commit a crime = racial profiling. This is bad if for criminal purpose, but this is good when hiring for a job, and
then it is called affirmative action.
14. racial profiling for a job and getting hired = affirmative action
but racial profiling for a job and not getting hired = racial profiling
15. homosexuality became gay = is now alternative life style
16. drug addiction = is now substance abuse
17. utilization of gasoline in your car = addicted to oil
Copyright March 2012 by Gulf1